4 Different Types of E-Cigs (Complete Guide)

Google advertising, search engine optimising, email marketing and more.

4 Different Types of E-Cigs (Complete Guide)

Postby Nick9 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:47 am

All cigarettes are pretty much the same.

You’ll get minor differences – some are roll-ups, some are unfiltered, a few have different coloured paper – but basically all cigarettes are paper tubes filled with tobacco, and you use them by setting fire to one end.

Electronic cigarettes are a bit different.

When they first appeared they all looked like cigarettes, but within a couple of years that started to change. The result was a surge in the number of people vaping.

You can read more about what vaping is here.

Now there’s a huge variety of electronic cigarettes. They come in different shapes and sizes.

This can be confusing if you’re thinking about trying your first one – so confusing it might be tempting to just give up on the idea to quit smoking.

Don’t do that, though; it’s not actually as complicated as it seems.

Although there are hundreds of different e-cigs on the market they can be split into three basic types, which are usually called generations.

There are some big differences between each generation; here’s a simple guide that will look at the 4 main types:

Cig-A-Like (First Generation)
Vape Pen (Second Generation)
Mod (Third Generation)
Mechanical Mods
Nick9

Re: 4 Different Types of E-Cigs (Complete Guide)

Postby nath5 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:01 pm

If I am not mistaking, there are even more of them, the diversity of vaping market is impressing. I tried lots of devices of different generations, but I have to say that there is no better electronic cigarette than this one https://gypsyvapes.com/sea-100-disposable-ecigarette .
nath5

Return to “%s” Search Engine Optimisation