What is second-hand vapor? Is second-hand vaping dangerous?

Google advertising, search engine optimising, email marketing and more.

What is second-hand vapor? Is second-hand vaping dangerous?

Postby Nick9 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:06 pm

Second-hand vapor is different from second-hand smoke. Smoke is a product of burning. When you burn any substance, volatile gases, carbon monoxide and other potentially toxic substances are released into the air. Burning tobacco sets free over 7,000 chemicals, hundreds of which are considered toxic and over fifty are carcinogenic. This makes smoking a very unhealthy habit and second-hand smoking quite a dangerous side-effect. In fact, the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have even added an online pamphlet to their website specifically outlining the dangers of second-hand smoking.

Second-hand vapor is the result of a different process. It’s technically an aerosol exhaled by a vaper and is not a product of combustion. Thus, you are not inhaling second-hand smoke but rather clouds of flavorful steam. The vapor from vaping devices is the result of e-liquid being heated by a vaporizer and no carbon monoxide or tar is released in the process. Thus, it will not linger in the air, clothing or hair and does not have the sharp smell that cigarettes do.

We are all familiar with second-hand smoking. The chances are you’ve either been a victim, an offender or maybe even both. We’ve all heard about the dangers of inhaling cigarette smoke — but what about second-hand vapor?
Nick9

Re: What is second-hand vapor? Is second-hand vaping dangerous?

Postby nath5 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:02 pm

I dunno whether this type of vaping is healthy or not, but that's kinda disgusting to inhale a vapor after someone. I personally try not to use my imini vaporizer at public places exactly for this reason, prefer doing it indoors.
nath5

Return to “%s” Search Engine Optimisation