Selecting new hosting plan problem

Anything goes, not server or support specific issues.

Moderators: Web World Tech Support, Design Team, Design Team, Web World Tech Support

Postby daveg » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi Alan,

Strange we dont appear to have received your email, did you use the same email on these forums? Could you send me an email to daveg@webworld.ie and I'll check this out?

I checked the order form and its giving the correct price for me, have a look at my screen shot. This is how I got the correct price.

1) I selected the hosting plan : Windows Value Plan (€3.95/M) I can see how this confused you, we specified the monthly price here so that people could see clearly the price difference between the plans. We will revise this on our new order form which we are working on now.

2) Select Hosting Contract Yearly

3) Select "No" for the "Transfer to us?" option, you only need to select yes when you want to do a registrar transfer, in this case there is a charge of €8 but we renew the domain for an extra year. Since your name is already registered with another registrar you just need to change the name servers to : ns1.webworld.ie, ns2.webworld.ie & ns3.webworld.ie

When you click next you should get :

Domain Name compuglobal.net
Register/Transfer No Action
Domain Charge € 0.00
Hosting Charge € 43.45
Setup Charge € 0.00
VAT @ 21% € 9.12
Total Charge € 52.57

I hope this answers your questions, let us know if you need anything else.
Thanks
Dave Geoghegan
daveg@webworld.ie
daveg

Return to “%s” Questions, Comments & Suggestions