What are the pros and cons of using a vape?

Anything goes, not server or support specific issues.

Moderators: Web World Tech Support, Design Team, Design Team, Web World Tech Support

What are the pros and cons of using a vape?

Postby Nick9 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:59 pm

Pros:

When handled properly, vaping can be much less expensive than smoking. When. Handled. Properly. I’m not talking about big clouds, and new equipment every week. I’m talking a dependable mechanical mod, a drip tank, knowledge of how to wrap a coil yourself, and some juice. Very inexpensive.

You get to choose how it smells and tastes. No longer are you the smokey guy. You smell like… pixie sticks (the red bull I vape) or blueberries… or gum… or vanilla… or whatever flavor you vape. You can switch off frequently too… or you can embrace the flavor burn (like I do) and stick with just one flavor. I don’t notice it, but others do. Someone at work said “I like when customers get you mad, because it starts to smell like grape.” because I’ll go out of sight and vape off the frustration.

You have reduced the contaminants that you ingest. Sure, you get nicotine, if you are vaping a nicotine infused juice. But… no tar. You aren’t smoking. Something burned hasn’t gone into you… just a cloud of vapor.

Second hand vape isn’t really an issue, unless you are somewhere with a vaper that likes huge clouds, and then you are in no more danger than you are at a rock concert when they break out the “smoke” machine.

Cons:

Increased snot.

Charged batteries. Although, this one isn’t any more annoying than needing to find a lighter.

The expense of finding your comfort zone. No one gets the right equipment first time at bat. You’ll spend some money before you settle down with what works for you. Unless you never make your own coils, in which the expense can rival cigarettes.

Damaging your equipment. Cigarettes can be bent… vapes can’t. Dropping your vape sucks. Sitting on it sucks.

Forgetting your vape. Now you have to bum smokes off someone, or go without.
Nick9

Re: What are the pros and cons of using a vape?

Postby nath5 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:44 pm

Vaping is healthier and cheaper, it also supposes no burning like cigarettes do, which makes it safer. I kicked the smoking habit thanks to electronic cigarette ezzy oval and I feel and breathe much better since I got rid of the harmful habit.
nath5

Return to “%s” Questions, Comments & Suggestions