How does smoking feel compared to vaping?

Questions about domain names.

Moderators: Web World Tech Support, Design Team, Design Team, Web World Tech Support

How does smoking feel compared to vaping?

Postby Nick9 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:12 pm

I started vaping about 3 weeks ago.

Vaping is just like smoking Shisha. Its feels nice and you feel healthy but if you really love smoking, like i do, it doesnt really replace the feeling.

I even bought some nicotine and added. It was great. But the thing is it just stopped the cravings. It didnt bring satisfaction to me. Like literally when i smoke cigarettes, i feel like down to my stomach. Like ive just eaten. I feel full.

I stopped smoking cigarrettes for about weeks straight with vaping. But then I bought Cigarettes and now i started smoking again. But now this time, instead of a pack a day, i smoke a pack for like 2-3 days. I found a whole new appreciation for smoking. Because i use to add nicotine to my vape, i no longer feel addicted to nicotine. And now i dont get that drain of energy you feel after smoking cigarettes.

So for me, Vaping feels like im just smoking air. Inhaling and exhaling air. No satisfaction. I just condole myself with the fact that im not smoking a pack a day anymore. While smoking cigarettes like im smoking life into me. So now, i can smoke a cigarette, completely let the carbon dioxide drain out completely or to a low level and smoke again. Thats like about 4-5 hours. Sometimes even up to 8 hours.

So if you smoke cigarettes, i suggest you buy vape. Not because it would help you quit (it might but i doubt) but because youll be able to limit yourself to how many cigarettes you smoke. And that can help you in finally quitting. Because you can start smoking lesser and lesser cigarettes. But me, i dont want to stop smoking cigarettes.
Nick9

Re: How does smoking feel compared to vaping?

Postby nath5 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:07 pm

I want to support you in your recommendations to quit smoking in favor to vaping, I think these two can't be even compared. Since I replaced nicotine cigarettes with my ezzy oval , I immediately started feeling and breathing better, the quality of life improved rather significantly.
nath5

Return to ā€œ%sā€ Domain Names