Lack of support

Anything goes, not server or support specific issues.

Moderators: Design Team, Web World Tech Support

Lack of support

Postby Diarmaid Costello » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:39 pm

For 3 weeks now my internet has been slow to stopped taking over an hour to load a page. The solution is a new dish that has to come in from Europe and i understand that takes time. My calls for the most part are been ignored and on Thursday i was told i would have a call back in the evening to arrange a temporary solution until the dish comes. Its now Monday the call back did not happen and i see my ticket has been deleted. so this is now the last option i know to get some kind of support.
Diarmaid Costello

Re: Lack of support

Postby daveg » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi Diarmaid,

I see that there is a support ticket open on your account, but you were advised to fix your connection you would need to get a new antenna which would take a few weeks. There is no quick or temporary fix for this one I'm afraid because the signal strength is too weak. This may be the case because something is blocking line of sight such as a tree or perhaps there is noise interference which is why we recommended a different type of antenna. We have not been ignoring you in fact our engineers went out of their way to order equipment we don't usually stock to fix your problem!
Thanks
Dave Geoghegan
daveg@webworld.ie
daveg

Return to ā€œ%sā€ Questions, Comments & Suggestions