Eat to maintain good health...?

Anything goes, not server or support specific issues.

Moderators: Design Team, Web World Tech Support

Eat to maintain good health...?

Postby nath5 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:40 am

Following a healthy diet is definitely a good thing but if you already have some health-related problem, it's better to use some proper meds to get over it. My latest experience is erectile dysfunction which I tried to cure by changing my diet and using some herbs. Finally I got that it's a completely wrong approach and tried diet . Now it got much better
nath5

Re: Eat to maintain good health...?

Postby Nick9 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:49 am

Quality food is a guarantee of good health and long life except cases when you're not suffering from certain diseases. In this case food won't help you but a good therapist + quality medication (I personally trust Online pharmacy when it comes to taking drugs).
Nick9

Postby Tamina » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:40 am

I agree that a good and healthy diet significantly improves health. But, for example, erectile dysfunction can not be cured simply by nutrition. I advise men with ED problems to look at the site http://www.tadalafilfromindia.net/ and get acquainted with a wide range of drugs for the restoration of male power.
Tamina

Postby Shoko » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:21 am

For some unknown reason I’ve been browsing Vietnamese web on the subject of diets :smiley: And you can find some good high-carb diet there các bài tập giảm mỡ bụng.
Shoko

Postby Miabrevera » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:57 am

Eat more fish – including a portion of oily fish
Fish is a good source of protein and contains many vitamins and minerals. Aim to eat at least two portions of fish a week, including at least one portion of oily fish. Oily fish contains omega-3 fats, which may help to prevent heart disease.
Miabrevera

Return to “%s” Questions, Comments & Suggestions